Our feminine take on a pretty ruffled wrap and vintage inspired pixie hat combo. Beautiful and charming in a soft baby pink colour.
All props needed for this particular setup are listed below.
From € 0.00
- Reviews (0)
- Production Time and Shipping
- € 88.00 – € 137.00
An amazing beautiful posing pillow to create delightful newborn photographs. For the reason that attention to detail goes into every single thing here at All Newborn Props, a significant amount of time was needed to create and design this unique posing pillow.
This unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – perfect accessory for every set up in your newborn photography studio – leads to breathtaking photographs. This posing aid is designed to be easy to use for every stage newborn photographer and it’s completely safe for a newborn.
What goes into our brand-new unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here it is by the numbers:
- contains 2 pieces: posing cushion and cover. Posing cushion is pre-filled till perfection and it’s ready to use straight after you receive it. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover can be changed easily so you can use more than one cover during your session.
- 0 unnecessary shadows on your photographs: cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing cushion and it makes as few wrinkles as possible to create amazing photographs for your clients and minimize your editing time.
- 100 different images with just one pose: countless angles to photograph and create images your clients will rave about: from the top, from the side, zooming in and out. Just use your imagination.
- 1 prop to take with you when travelling: this prop is ideal for travelling photographers – small, light and has additional covers for a different texture and colour palette.
- 1 prop to pose baby on when taking an image for digital composition.
- 2: the number of babies can fit in. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can also fit two small newborn babies for cosy twin poses.
- 6 months creating it: because attention to detail goes into every item here. The organic and smooth form of the ‘Create-a-Nest’™ is the result of its well-defined pattern, that will certainly show in each detail of your photograph. To prove it, we dare show our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ without any covers.
- How often you’ll use it? 500 gazillion times – it will be your favourite prop.
Posing cushion is easy to care for: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
This wonderful cover is knitted by hand. We are in love with its delicate texture! It is ideal to pair with completely all the jersey wraps and various other props. This special pattern is great for the photographer who desires to own spectacular timeless newborn photography prop.
Find out more about ‘Create-a-Nest’™ click here.
Perfectly matches Fletcher Bonnet.
- € 47.00
Favorite, perfect, best ever — our use-every-session romper in cream to get all kinds of compliments from your clients.
- € 25.00
It’s simply a fundamental bonnet, and still, it’s much better than just that. This is the beautiful newborn photography prop with an excellent balance of texture and colour. The pattern is an incredibly adorable and looks perfect with Fletcher ‘Create-a-Nest’™.
- Excellent textured knitted bonnet ideal for baby boys or girls.
- Perfectly matches Fletcher ‘Create-a-Nest’™.
- 11 colours to choose from.
- € 11.00
Seriously soft and super stretchy (trust us, we tested it out), it’s your new must-have wrap for all the poses you do during your session — the all wrapped up, froggy, post froggy, sleepy baby pose, potato sack, laying in a prop, sibling poses, family poses…
- Wrap is cut to size and edges are left unfinished for organic and seamless wrapping.
- € 17.00
This insert turns our unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing ring into a pouf and makes this prop extremely versatile.
‘Create-a-Nest’™ have become a staple prop for many newborn photographers and the pouf can be used for sitter sessions.
If you’ve purchased our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing ring you need to buy an insert only to make it a pouf! All covers fit both – a posing ring and a pouf.
Note: never leave the child unattended. Sitters are still not able to maintain a balance, so they can fall off the pouf. Always have a spotter near the child.