An amazing beautiful nest to create delightful newborn photographs. Hours spent creating this unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – perfect accessory for every set up in your studio – leads to breathtaking photographs. This nest is designed to be easy to use for every stage newborn photographer and it’s completely safe for a newborn.
What goes into our brand-new unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here it is by the numbers:
- contains 2 pieces: posing cushion and cover. Posing cushion is pre-filled till perfection and it’s ready to use straight after you receive it. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover can be changed easily so you can use more than one cover during your session.
- 0 unnecessary shadows on your photographs: cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing cushion and it makes as few wrinkles as possible to create amazing photographs for your clients and minimize your editing time.
- 100 different images with just one pose: countless angles to photograph and create images your clients will rave about: from the top, from the side, zooming in and out. Just use your imagination.
- 1 prop to take with you when travelling: this prop is ideal for travelling photographers – small, light and has additional covers for a different texture and colour palette.
- 1 prop to pose baby on when taking image for digital composition.
- 2: the number of babies can fit in. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can also fit two small newborn babies for cosy twin poses.
- 6 months creating it: because attention to detail goes into every item here. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ shape is smooth and natural due to its precise pattern, which will show in every detail of your photograph. To prove it, we dare show our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ without any covers.
- How often you’ll use it? 500 gazillion times – it will be your favourite prop.
Posing cushion is easy to care for: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
This fabulous cover is knitted by hand in elegant lace pattern for standout style. Perfectly matches Harrison Bonnet.
Please note: this cover is see through/sheer in some areas.
€ 88.00 – € 137.00
- Reviews (0)
- Production Time and Shipping
Size: approximately 40 cm diameter x 14 cm tall.
- Posing cushion is made from cotton with soft polyester filling and is washable and easy to care for.
- Cover is knitted from mohair wool blend yarn.
- Posing cushion: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry.
- Cover: Gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Availability: ***Ready-made product.***
Note: as you can see in the photo, the nest is fluffy/soft with a firm center. So when the infant is laying on the nest, they will squash it down a bit (as seen in the photo).
How to use ‘Create-a-Nest’™ click here.
The pattern is a registered trademark of All Newborn Props. Do not copy.
- € 11.00
Seriously soft and super stretchy (trust us, we tested it out), it’s your new must-have wrap for all the poses you do during your session — the all wrapped up, froggy, post froggy, sleepy baby pose, potato sack, laying in a prop, sibling poses, family poses…
- Wrap is cut to size and edges are left unfinished for organic and seamless wrapping.
- € 17.00
This insert turns our unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing ring into a pouf and makes this prop extremely versatile.
‘Create-a-Nest’™ have become a staple prop for many newborn photographers and the pouf can be used for sitter sessions.
If you’ve purchased our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing ring you need to buy an insert only to make it a pouf! All covers fit both – a posing ring and a pouf.
Note: never leave the child unattended. Sitters are still not able to maintain a balance, so they can fall off the pouf. Always have a spotter near the child.