Availability: In stock
- Production Time and Shipping
- An amazing beautiful nest to create delightful newborn photographs.
- Hours spent creating this unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – perfect accessory for every set up in your studio – leads to breathtaking photographs.
- This nest contains two pieces: posing cushion and cover.
- ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover is designed to be easy to use for every stage newborn photographer.
- Cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing cushion and it makes as few wrinkles as possible to create amazing photographs for your clients.
- ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover can be changed easily so you can use more than one cover during your session.
- Approximately 40 cm diameter x 14 cm tall.
- Posing cushion is made from cotton with soft polyester filling and is washable and easy to care for.
- Cover is knitted from wool yarn.
- Posing cushion: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry.
- Cover: Gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- ***Pre-order product.*** Please check the General Information & Production Time section for current production time.
- As you can see in the photo, the nest is fluffy/soft with a firm center. So when the infant is laying on the nest, they will squash it down a bit (as seen in the photo).
How to use ‘Create-a-Nest’™ click here.
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for beautiful images.
The pattern is a registered trademark of All Newborn Props. Do not copy.
- € 11.00
Seriously soft and super stretchy (trust us, we tested it out), it’s your new must-have wrap for all the poses you do during your session — the all wrapped up, froggy, post froggy, sleepy baby pose, potato sack, laying in a prop, sibling poses, family poses…
- Wrap is cut to size and edges are left unfinished for organic and seamless wrapping.
- € 25.00 – € 38.00
Supersoft and perfectly stretchy—your search for the perfect timeless wrap is over. In classic jersey design and luxurious mohair yarn, this is one to use with bonnet, headband, posing on beanbag, ‘Create-a-Nest’™, vessel…yeaaah, easy might be an understatement.
- Perfectly matches Taja Bonnet.