- Reviews (0)
- Production Time and Shipping
- Hat: newborn.
- Wrap: approximately 33 cm x 70 cm.
Content: soft Wool and Polyamide blend yarn.
Care: gently hand wash in cold water.
- € 77.00 – € 126.00
An amazing beautiful nest to create delightful newborn photographs. Hours spent creating this unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – perfect accessory for every set up in your studio – leads to breath taking photographs. This nest is designed to be easy to use for every stage newborn photographer and it’s completely safe for a newborn.
What goes into our brand-new unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here it is by the numbers:
- contains 2 pieces: posing cushion and cover. Posing cushion is pre-filled till perfection and it’s ready to use straight after you receive it. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover can be changed easily so you can use more than one cover during your session.
- 0 unnecessary shadows on your photographs: cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing cushion and it makes as few wrinkles as possible to create amazing photographs for your clients and minimize your editing time.
- 100 different images with just one pose: countless angles to photograph and create images your clients will rave about: from the top, from the side, zooming in and out. Just use your imagination.
- 1 prop to take with you when travelling: this prop is ideal for travelling photographers – small, light and has additional covers for a different texture and colour palette.
- 1 prop to pose baby on when taking image for digital composition.
- 2: the number of babies can fit in. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can also fit two small newborn babies for cosy twin poses.
- 6 months creating it: because attention to detail goes into every item here. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ shape is smooth and natural due to its precise pattern, which will show in every detail of your photograph. To prove it, we dare show our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ without any covers.
- How often you’ll use it? 500 gazillion times – it will be your favourite prop.
Posing cushion is easy to care for: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).