A use-always knitted newborn outfit set with a reversible romper (for boys and for girls), vintage-inspired bonnet and pretty hand beaded headband-tieback. So, the most charming way to update this Matteo Posing Fabric.
Create this capture!
Simply select the props that you love!
To find out more about the items click links below:
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for beautiful images.
From € 87.30
- Reviews (0)
- Production Time and Shipping
- € 38.00 excl. VAT
Offering photography sessions packages it’s a great opportunity to ensure your customers coming back. And this, of course, guarantees your earnings.
Having the right prop will help convince customers why it’s worth ordering ‘Watch me grow’ photography package.
It is difficult to determine the size of the newborn when it is photographed alone. However, taking pictures of the newborn with a Bunny, and then an older baby with the same Bunny, makes it easy to compare how small the newborn was and how fast children grow. Customers will want to save this memory and will be more likely to order the session package.
This soft and fluffy bunny is perfect for ‘Watch me grow’ sessions. It is great to show the growth from Newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 1 year sessions. It is hand knitted with love and designed to be versatile enough to match any other props or style in different ways. That takes these Bunny Lovies from like to love for this photographer.
- € 11.00 excl. VAT
Elegant luxurious hand beaded headband tieback with tiny pearls.
€ 57.00excl. VAT
A use-always knitted newborn outfit set with a reversible romper, vintage-inspired bonnet and pretty hand beaded headband-tieback.
- Romper, bonnet and tieback set in cream.
- Reversible romper for boys on one side and girls on the other with elegant hand beaded top.
- € 59.00 excl. VATWith its beautiful texture this posing fabric is kinda poetic. Truly for print-worthy artwork.
- Beautiful delicate knit stretch posing fabric.
- Perfect for creating smooth backdrop for newborn photography using a beanbag.
- It is recommended that a second backdrop, of the same colour or another desired colour, be used under this backdrop as, it is see through/sheer in some areas. This layering technique can result in an artistic look and, will emphasize the texture and quality of the backdrop.
- Edges are left unfinished.