Seriously soft and super stretchy (trust us, we tested it out), it’s your new must-have wrap for all the poses you do during your session — the all wrapped up, froggy, post froggy, sleepy baby pose, potato sack, laying in a prop, sibling poses, family poses…
- Wrap is cut to size and edges are left unfinished for organic and seamless wrapping.
- Reviews (0)
- Production Time and Shipping
Size: see options for colour and size choice.
Care: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Note: some fraying may occur.
- € 99.00
Exclusive handmade vessel – charming unique work of art created by co-founder Lina and can be found here and only here.
This bowl is inspired by a geometric figure – a circle. Its edges reminiscent of many circles embody an outline of his symbolism. The circle is a basic symbol of protection, inclusion and wholeness also symbolizes womb, focus, unity, cycles, infinity, nurturing, everything, perfection. And these are the best words to describe the miracle of the beginning of a new life.
“A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen.”
~ John O’Donohue
The ideal vessel that helps an artist to tell their own story that they see through their lens and not just reveal the beauty and fragility of the newborn. Because with the help of symbols everything becomes meaningful.
- Vessel may not have correct form of a circle. This enhances it’s picturesque organic quality.
- It is not as strong as wooden vessel. However it is strong enough to keep it’s own shape even when the baby is in it as you can see in the pictures.
- Even though it is fairly strong, you would need to take a bit more care of it than you would of a wooden vessel.
- Each one is unique and made by hand one at a time and will vary slightly in their own unique qualities as far as colour and shape.
- By purchasing you are agreeing to accept slight variation in colour, size, shape and texture due to the handmade process.
- This vessel is a bit smaller size than our Gideon vessel and our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ will not fit in it.
- € 53.00 – € 59.00
Beautiful knit stretch posing fabric in grey. With its delicate texture, this is one you’ll want to use again and again.
- Perfect for creating smooth backdrop for newborn photography using a beanbag.
- Edges are left unfinished.
- The fabric is reversible – slightly different texture on the other side.
- € 25.00
Luxurious lace knit bonnet.
- € 77.00 – € 126.00
An amazing beautiful nest to create delightful newborn photographs. Hours spent creating this unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – perfect accessory for every set up in your studio – leads to breath taking photographs. This nest is designed to be easy to use for every stage newborn photographer and it’s completely safe for a newborn.
What goes into our brand-new unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here it is by the numbers:
- contains 2 pieces: posing cushion and cover. Posing cushion is pre-filled till perfection and it’s ready to use straight after you receive it. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover can be changed easily so you can use more than one cover during your session.
- 0 unnecessary shadows on your photographs: cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing cushion and it makes as few wrinkles as possible to create amazing photographs for your clients and minimize your editing time.
- 100 different images with just one pose: countless angles to photograph and create images your clients will rave about: from the top, from the side, zooming in and out. Just use your imagination.
- 1 prop to take with you when travelling: this prop is ideal for travelling photographers – small, light and has additional covers for a different texture and colour palette.
- 1 prop to pose baby on when taking image for digital composition.
- 2: the number of babies can fit in. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can also fit two small newborn babies for cosy twin poses.
- 6 months creating it: because attention to detail goes into every item here. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ shape is smooth and natural due to its precise pattern, which will show in every detail of your photograph. To prove it, we dare show our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ without any covers.
- How often you’ll use it? 500 gazillion times – it will be your favourite prop.
Posing cushion is easy to care for: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
Note: The yarn of this cover might be itchy for delicate newborn skin – naked shoots are not recommended.