Availability: In stock
Made of soft knitted fabric with a hint of stretch, this set has vintage-inspired details like patch with a wooden button on the boyish side and unbelievably chic girlish side with a gleaming hand beaded top ensure a polished finish.
- Set includes: romper, bonnet and tieback.
- Reversible romper for boys on one side and girls on the other.
- Reviews (0)
- Production Time and Shipping
Overview: all seams are professionally finished ensuring that this adorable set is long lasting.
Content: soft knit stretch fabric.
Care: gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
Special thanks to Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers for beautiful images.
- € 11.00
Seriously soft and super stretchy (trust us, we tested it out), it’s your new must-have wrap for all the poses you do during your session — the all wrapped up, froggy, post froggy, sleepy baby pose, potato sack, laying in a prop, sibling poses, family poses…
- Wrap is cut to size and edges are left unfinished for organic and seamless wrapping.
- € 99.00
Unique handmade vessel – fabulous original masterpiece created by co-founder Lina and can be found here and only here.
It’s a real multitasker that can be used during baby boy or baby girl photography session. Plus, yay, it is totally perfect for twins!
Rich texture, neutral colours — this is the keep-forever vessel you’ve been searching for.
- It is not as strong as a wooden vessel. However, it is strong enough to keep its own shape even when the baby is in it as you can see in the pictures.
- Even though it is fairly strong, you would need to take a bit more care of it than you would of a wooden vessel.
- Each one is unique and made by hand one at a time and will vary slightly in their own unique qualities as far as colour and shape.
- By purchasing you are agreeing to accept slight variation in colour, size and texture due to the handmade process.
- € 54.00 – € 103.00
An amazing beautiful nest to create delightful newborn photographs. Hours spent creating this unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – perfect accessory for every set up in your studio – leads to breath taking photographs. This nest is designed to be easy to use for every stage newborn photographer and it’s completely safe for a newborn.
What goes into our brand-new unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here it is by the numbers:
- contains 2 pieces: posing cushion and cover. Posing cushion is pre-filled till perfection and it’s ready to use straight after you receive it. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover can be changed easily so you can use more than one cover during your session.
- 0 unnecessary shadows on your photographs: cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing cushion and it makes as few wrinkles as possible to create amazing photographs for your clients and minimize your editing time.
- 100 different images with just one pose: countless angles to photograph and create images your clients will rave about: from the top, from the side, zooming in and out. Just use your imagination.
- 1 prop to take with you when travelling: this prop is ideal for travelling photographers – small, light and has additional covers for a different texture and colour palette.
- 1 prop to pose baby on when taking image for digital composition.
- 2: the number of babies can fit in. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can also fit two small newborn babies for cosy twin poses.
- 6 months creating it: because attention to detail goes into every item here. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ shape is smooth and natural due to its precise pattern, which will show in every detail of your photograph. To prove it, we dare show our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ without any covers.
- How often you’ll use it? 500 gazillion times – it will be your favourite prop.
Posing cushion is easy to care for: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
Note: The yarn of this cover might be a little itchy for delicate newborn skin – naked shoots are not recommended.