We don’t want you to buy a lot of props. Our aim is to offer you Collections – matching props that are timeless yet chic so you could feel confidence during your newborn sessions.
All props needed listed below.
To find out more about the items click links below:
Images courtesy of Kristina Mack from Tiny Posers.
From € 106.20
- Worldwide shipping
- Crafted with love
- Attention to detail
- Reviews (0)
- Production Time and Shipping
|European Union||€7.00 (EUR)|
|Rest of World||€9.50 (EUR)|
|European Union Countries|
|Zone 1 (Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia)||€12.00 (EUR)|
|Zone 2 (Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Romania, Slovenia)||€14.00 (EUR)|
|Zone 3 (Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom)||€18.00 (EUR)|
|Zone 4 (Belgium)||€20.00 (EUR)|
|Canada & United States||€18.00 (EUR)|
|New Zealand||€27.00 (EUR)|
|Rest of the World||€18.00 (EUR)|
- € 99.00 excl. VAT
A new addition to our unique and amazingly popular hand-made vessels collection. Use it with the best newborn posing pillow ‘Create-a-Nest’™, beautiful knitted newborn wrap, pair with a bonnet or headband tieback… Trust us, you’ll never tire of the ways to create newborn photography setups with this timeless vessel.
Inspired by perfectly imperfect sand waves, this vessel symbolizes the greatness of the universe, emphasizing the magnificence of a new human being’s coming into this world and the unforgettable joy and happiness of the family.
Exclusive handmade newborn baby photography prop – charming unique work of art created by co-founder Lina and can be found here and only here.
- The vessel may not have the correct form of a circle. This enhances its picturesque organic quality.
- It is not as strong as a wooden vessel. However, it is strong enough to keep its own shape even when the baby is in it as you can see in the pictures.
- Even though it is fairly strong, you would need to take a bit more care of it than you would of a wooden vessel.
- Each one is unique and made by hand one at a time and will vary slightly in their own unique qualities as far as colour and shape.
- By purchasing you are agreeing to accept slight variation in colour, size, shape and texture due to the handmade process.
- € 77.00 – € 126.00 excl. VAT
An amazing beautiful nest to create delightful newborn photographs. Hours spent creating this unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™ – perfect accessory for every set up in your studio – leads to breath taking photographs. This nest is designed to be easy to use for every stage newborn photographer and it’s completely safe for a newborn.
What goes into our brand-new unique ‘Create-a-Nest’™? Here it is by the numbers:
- contains 2 pieces: posing cushion and cover. Posing cushion is pre-filled till perfection and it’s ready to use straight after you receive it. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ cover can be changed easily so you can use more than one cover during your session.
- 0 unnecessary shadows on your photographs: cover fits perfectly our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ posing cushion and it makes as few wrinkles as possible to create amazing photographs for your clients and minimize your editing time.
- 100 different images with just one pose: countless angles to photograph and create images your clients will rave about: from the top, from the side, zooming in and out. Just use your imagination.
- 1 prop to take with you when travelling: this prop is ideal for travelling photographers – small, light and has additional covers for a different texture and colour palette.
- 1 prop to pose baby on when taking image for digital composition.
- 2: the number of babies can fit in. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ can also fit two small newborn babies for cosy twin poses.
- 6 months creating it: because attention to detail goes into every item here. ‘Create-a-Nest’™ shape is smooth and natural due to its precise pattern, which will show in every detail of your photograph. To prove it, we dare show our ‘Create-a-Nest’™ without any covers.
- How often you’ll use it? 500 gazillion times – it will be your favourite prop.
Posing cushion is easy to care for: Warm gentle machine wash and fluff back up into shape to dry or even tumble dry (NOT cover!).
Note: The yarn of this cover might be itchy for delicate newborn skin – naked shoots are not recommended.